We had a tourist day today. We parked at the Central Library and then walked over through the Riverwalk and the surface streets (once it because imperative to find a bathroom) to the Alamo. We saw the movie in the air-conditioned theater and then headed back out.
"Open your eyes, Sara!"
"Try again!"
"Ohhhhh"
Myra Meerkat
She is getting so old!
Silly silly silly
Then instead of walking back to the library, we took the Tram. It was a grand adventure.
1 comment:
When I downloaded this picture I displayed the boy life size and was overwhelmed by his beauty and good looks. I was like I have to put this gorgeous little beauty on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. He will looks so beautiful life size in my room and help make my room look really good.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj8i7O2VeKOna2KEM0BujQSFBNX0iR36kLzpUSm9sP7uwPGp7wvNR0fo9R0_1zItoG6AFQu9sMP6id6IwsqiyQMwjuDe3wOQcMkKD3q9htikd0VUSe1EM3vwj7rBf4LIq4lLML3/s0/DSC_0039.JPG
When I got him on display his good looks blew me away. The picture is so clear and sharp the little beauty appears to be directly in front of me and he looks so good. I stood there for the longest soaking up every beautiful and good looking feature and detail. I couldn't get over how pretty he looks. Since he literally appeared to be standing directly in front of me smiling at me I decided I wanted to get some of this gorgeous little boy so I leaned close and began kissing him. I was like OMG! The display is warm and smooth as silk and the clarity so good it seemed like he came to life and I was really getting to kiss him. It was a very enjoyable experience. I was really getting into his good looks and having such a good time with him it made me feel very embarrassed. I was afraid he was going to say something LOL! Since I was alone with him in the privacy of my home I finally got over being embarrassed as I stood there enjoying each kiss to the fullest. I am going to luv having this little beauty life size in my room!
Post a Comment