Yep, it finally happened, we went private. While I was visiting my dear friend, Sara, in Chicago, she showed me her yearly blog book which immediately inspired envy and covetousness. So I've decided to resurrect this old thing solely for the purpose of family history keeping, and only for the eyes of my very favorite people. Feel free to check in, or not. But when you come over next year, I'll show you my blog book!
2 comments:
:) Love you!
Any posts about Mapunzel and Mishcago are welcome at any time. And anything/everything about your darling fam.
Honored & looking forward to seeing more from you. Feel free to remind me to check every once in a while (FB posts limited to certain people work great!)...I want to see it but am terrible at checking private blogs. (Of course you don't have to do that but I just wanted to note that it would not be presumptuous if you did.)
Post a Comment