Ha ha! I laughed out loud. What a clever girl.
That is hilarious! Yah, that lesson can be a bit difficult when they've helped garden. Hahaha!
SO true this year! ha ha!
Oh shame. I was convinced you'd have the touch with your garden. Maybe next year???
Maybe when it stops being 100+ every day. We're going to try to plan at the end of September. I was just too hasty with our first seedlings.by the way, it is only like 65 degrees outside right now! I'm in heaven!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ha ha! I laughed out loud. What a clever girl.
That is hilarious! Yah, that lesson can be a bit difficult when they've helped garden. Hahaha!
SO true this year! ha ha!
Oh shame. I was convinced you'd have the touch with your garden. Maybe next year???
Maybe when it stops being 100+ every day. We're going to try to plan at the end of September. I was just too hasty with our first seedlings.
by the way, it is only like 65 degrees outside right now! I'm in heaven!
Post a Comment