If you want to know how to get an artistic, draping background like this, it's pretty easy. Put a sheet over the handle of your jogging stroller, and to get a little more height in the corner, get a broom and wedge it under there too. Make sure it kind of falls over, or you won't have the middle drape.
Aren't they the sweetest, gentlest siblings a baby ever had???
Actually, it's usually more like this. Head rubs, belly rubs. Eva thinks that because I pat her to burp her, that means Eva can bang her on the stomach or back whenever she wants. But they definitely love her. They aren't jealous, which is nice. Just zealously loving.
And I love this picture a lot.





8 comments:
You are so crafty with your homemade draping. Your kids are so cute together, they are best friends.
WV: Crypes - original spelling of cripes (see: shakespeare)
That is seriously so cute! Our boys are so in love with Avrey some times I think they are going to smoother her!
Love the instructions on how to perfect the backdrop! haha.
My pictures from our trip are not great, especially compared to your photography talent...but if you want me to send you copies of my San Antonio pictures, send me your e-mail and I'll email them to you.
Thanks so much for dinner and dessert and hosting, and meeting up with us at the alamo in the heat, etc etc. You guys are so wonderful and we love your cute kids! can't wait to see you when your in town.
Adorable pictures!
She's so cute I would probably zealously love her too!!
bwahhahhahha! homemade drape. something I'd do. Your family is so darn cute. I didn't even recognize Clark. I thought he was a blondie?
Wow I haven't checked your blog for awhile! So much has happened... Happy Birthday Ben! Happy birth-day Myra (cute name) She looks like a sweet little angel. Congratulations! You guys are the cutest family ever!
I will always be amazed by your photography talent, including the homemade drape! Your kids are so cute, and Clark is looking all grown up in those pictures.
Post a Comment