Congratulations! I hope you are all recovering well. I wish I lived closer to bring you dinner... if nobody brings you dinner you call me and I'll get some lined up for you!!!!!!
I hope you are feeling better soon and that she sleeps early on through the night! Let me know when I can watch your older two so you can sleep when she sleeps! She is a doll! Congrats!
20 comments:
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! I'm so happy for you guys. Myra is so beautiful. I'm glad everyone is doing well. We love you guys.
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. And I love her name. What a little sweet heart.
Awesome. She is beautiful!! Cant wait to meet her! Was she early??
You guys do good work. She's so sweet and beautiful. Congrats!
Hooray!!! Hooray!!! Hooray!!! Oh, she's so precious and itty bitty! Love you guys so much and wish you all the best!
Congrats, you guys! She is precious!!!
Love the name, Myra!
Congrats! She is so little. I just love those new little ones. Hope all is going well.
She is so precious. Congrats!
Congrats! i can't believe you already had her!!!!
Myra is SOOOOOO CUTE!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I hope you are all recovering well. I wish I lived closer to bring you dinner... if nobody brings you dinner you call me and I'll get some lined up for you!!!!!!
Congratulations! She is so tiny! She is beautiful, and I hope everyone is doing well.
Congrats Jan and Ben! That is so exciting! And I love that you went with Myra;)
Congratulations!!!!
I hope you are feeling better soon and that she sleeps early on through the night! Let me know when I can watch your older two so you can sleep when she sleeps! She is a doll! Congrats!
Congratulations you guys she is beautiful! Jan I hope you are doing good! Love you guys!
What a beautiful little girl, and what a great name. Congratulations you guys!
Congratulations!! We are happy for you and your family!
Oh My Goodness! She's so precious! And I'm also talking about the van. I want one too. Congrats on the baby! (and the van.)
Post a Comment