Ben is 28!!!
We've had a great week of vacation, celebrating the beginning of the last year of medical school. Here are some pictures of our trip to Guadalupe State Park.
Now let's all say one thing we love about Ben for his birthday. I'll go first. He has great legs. (No fair repeating someone else's).
Yes Eva, you have great legs too.







6 comments:
Happy Birthday Ben.
You are super smart.
Eva you have a lot of hair too.
I like when he scrunches his face and does his little "huff" laugh. Always makes me laugh too! Happy Birthday Fransisco-chik!!
We were just talking about how unselfish he is! We wish the whole world was more like Ben (and his sexy legs).
I've always been impressed by how dedicated he is to the gospel. I am greatly indebted to him and his service on whatdomormonsbelieve.com
Happy Birthday Ben! You're a great guy and all, but the thing I like most about you is... your wife!
His always ready healing hands make magnificent pottery.
Post a Comment