Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend with the Roberts

Our fun friends, the Roberts, came to see us the other weekend. We had a fabulous time at the beach and the flea market and just lounging in our house.
too bad your mom doesn't keep your nose clean. Poor adorable happy girl.
we built a hammerhead shark at the beach.
Flea Market (la Pulga)
Posted by Picasa

"umm, why do they have roosters here?" Mikail pointed out the mirror lying on the table that is used to show how aggressively they attack "other" birds.



Thanks for coming you guys! We loved having you!

4 comments:

Mikail said...

Oh we loved it!

Thanks for having us!

We are so lucky to know you guys.

hosander said...

That's a cooler pulga than the one I went to, no cockfights.

Louise said...

I have a scar on my temple from a rooster named Ralph. True story.

Jancisco said...

I miss Louise.