Saturday, March 20, 2010

My Favorite Obscenities

Ha, I just wanted to make sure you clicked on this post from your reader.

This will actually be a post free of obscenities, but it is a big announcement for me. . .

I've been working on this website project since I moved to Harlingen, and it is finally put together enough for the grand unveiling!

Creative Calibrations is a sort of personal endeavor to archive our favorite pictures, recipes, projects, etc. Don't worry, no journal entries. . . yet.

Anyway, check it out if you are interested.

(And for those of you who know about how to design websites are write code, please be gentle in your assessment. It's my first try.)

8 comments:

Debra Hawkins said...

Wow, you must have been working on it a lot lately! It looks good!

Zach and Codi said...

Love it!! You did a great job!

the Danosaur said...

SO IMPRESSED.

Love the post's title. Now I'm left puzzling on what your favorite obscenities actually are!

hosander said...

I really did click on it more excited than usual due to the title. So you got me.

Congrats on getting it up and running, I like the layout and feel of it.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks really excellent. Especially for a first try!
And now I have spent my whole morning reading your beauty blog.

Ann-Marie said...

I'm with Dani--great title! I'm so excited to have access to your recipes. Remember that time you brought over all that filo dough filled with nutella.........

janel said...

That's an amazing website--and with so many fun things for me to look at and ponder (and attempt to cook). Wow. You are a Renaissance Woman, Jan.

Nicole said...

I'm glad to have your recipes and ready for you to have us over for dinner ;)