Monday, July 07, 2008

Three Things that make me feel rich

1) An abundance of hangers

2) Lots of bottled peaches

3) Bath and Body Works hand soap at every sink


What makes you feel rich?

10 comments:

hosander said...

having fresh blueberries in the fridge

a closet full of sheets and towels

guest bedrooms

janel said...

Using muffin tin liners and throwing away ziplocs without washing and reusing them.

Diana said...

Wow. Lots of Good answers. I would most definitely agree with the bath and body works soap. Mine is almost gone, and I'm sad to soon be returning to "the other soaps".

I tried cleaning my ziploc bags as well, once upon a time. Gave up on that one.

My answer:
A full tank of Gas in the car.

Deidra said...

I love this post, and the answers.

Having two apartments, even though we only pay for one
Forthcoming NYC trip
Shopping at Trader Joe's
Flying straight-shot from DCA to SLC.

JethRobyn said...

An over sized bag of chocolate chips

baby pool in the backyard (and the fact that we have a backyard...rented but still ours)

chacos

Janae said...

Having a years supply of Toilet Paper,toothbrushes and toothpaste.

Thaddeus said...

A crate of strawberries.

Shopping on an empty stomach (until I get to the register).

Foreign currency.

Kimber said...

Nice socks. Nick is an expensive sock owner and I came from a cheap sock family. Thorlos are our favorite. We call them "Kimber's luxury socks."

You can put plastic bags in the top shelf of the dishwasher.

Diana said...

Good to know about that plastic bags in the dishwasher. I'll definitely try that.

Unknown said...

how fun!
Ok, here are mine:

Having my laundry folded
Clean house
Organic Milk in the fridge. (even if it's bought on food stamps...)

Hey, we are poor/rich med students!