We've been having a great time--a week in sunny California with the Gillespies, a fun weekend in Salt Lake with the Franciscos and a great couple of days in Provo just hanging out and shooting guns.
Here are some selected pictures from the last couple of weeks.
Lincoln didn't really like the cool water. Clark didn't love it either, but he refused to sit down, Lincoln didn't really have a choice.
Clearing the forest. . .
Packing some heat
who do you think they voted for?
For California pictures, check this out.
4 comments:
Clark is so dang big! And darling!
And yet again we miss each other in Provo. We are headed home this weekend. One of these times we're going to get there at the same time!
Clark is getting so big! I almost didn't recognize him! It seems like we haven't seen you guys for ever. sounds like you are having lots of fun!
I feel special, we were linked on your page :). I love the pictures, your new camera is very impressive.
Matt is getting so big! Oh, yeah, and Clark. Love you guys. Keep posting pictures.
Post a Comment