Sunday, June 29, 2008

Horses Horses Horses*

So Clark LOVES horses. That's because he is a Francisco. During our time in the Beehive State, he has gone on three pony rides. He got some little horse toys from Grandma and Grandpa Francisco, and he loves to find horses everywhere--on people's clothing, on our Texas license plate, in fields, in pictures--he's a pretty good horse spotter. Its fun to see him really latch on to something and make it his own.

Here are some pictures from the last pony ride. He sat on the horse, and then jerked the horn of the saddle back and forth, as if to say, "giddyup". Which we thought was very brave and very cute.




*45 Blog Points** to anyone who can identify which movie the title is from.
**Blog points are irredeemable in the real world

8 comments:

Heather E. said...

Sleepless in Seattle! Blog points are eqivalent to leprechauns and unicorns in the blog world.

JethRobyn said...

I'm going to guess the title comes from Cars.... it makes sense :). What a stud! I love that Clark guy. After watching the rodeo the other night Jethro and I have been wishing to go back in time to see Ben in his "cowboy" days!! Giddy-up

Kimber said...

I say Sleepless in Seattle too. Only it's "haurses haurses haurses..."
Rex has a thing for birds; he signs "bird" in his sleep.

Ben said...

Okay, 45 Blog Points for Heather, and 45 for Kimber. I'm feeling generous.

The Spencer Family said...

That's my kind of kid!!
Thanks for the words of encouragement about staying home with Kelton. I have seen the book you recommended in the store, but never got any further than that. It sounds like a great one to read though! Your little one is a doll!!

JEM said...

Sleepless in Seattle. And I knew it before I read the other comments. I swear. I will claim my praise now. Also, I love how tiny Clark looks on those ponies. I think he needs something a little more along the lines of these guys: http://kettlesnout.co.uk/main.html

Jan said...

Okay, 45 more points to Jem. Plus 100 points for gently correcting my chromosomal error.

Heidi said...

Oh man! I saw your post title and fa-reaked out. Totally Sleepless in Seattle.

"Giddy-yup Giddy-yup Giddy-yup Giddy-yup"