Thursday, February 28, 2008

Clark's New Pet

C

Clark has been hauling this tangled mess of yarn around like a puppy on a leash all day.

I guess this will have to do until we have room for a real puppy to run around. (And his mom decides that having a puppy would be okay.)

7 comments:

Aunt Soup said...

Thank you for that sweet peek at Clark and his ingenuity. I love to see how mobile he is.

Bus Gillespie said...

What a cutie. I'm teaching a new class on psychology: history and methods, so now when I see little kids Learning I'm analyzing what is going through their heads as they try to manipulate their world. I assume he knows that he knows he is the KING of his world.

Kristen said...

I love it!! Whatever makes them happy right?! I wish we could go outside with Ethan only in a onesie and short-sleeve shirt! Jealous!!

Hillery said...

I say keep the mess of yarn. It doesn't need food and water, doesn't need to be housebroken, and bathing is optional (but probably a good idea.)

Nicole said...

That's cute. Hey, maybe he thinks he's walking the flower at our house. (That comment will only make sense to you.)

Sara said...

That is one heck of a darling video. What a cute little boy. I love when he bounced the tangled mess up and down. What fun!

How's it all going down there in the warmth? We wish we could join you. Or at least see you in Utah.

Beetle said...

You are coming so soon!!!