Monday, May 07, 2007

The Weekend to end all weekends

So this weekend was long anticipated for several reasons:


And



And, finally:


But, of course,
I can't post just one picture of Clarkel, so here is another:

6 comments:

Zach and Codi said...

CONGRATS BEN!!! Its so hard when you graduate from college and know you are going on to more schooling. You feel excited because one part is over but you know that the next part is going to be even harder. When are you guys moving to San Antonio?

Deidra said...

I can't believe I missed Ben walking across the stage with Clark! Gah! Chris told me about it afterward. I realized that I was kind of in my own little world and didn't hear 3/4 of the names being read or see 3/4 of the people walking across the stage (getting put in the 4th to last row on a flat floor didn't help the view).

Congrats! How exciting and fun!

mkm said...

I hope you made Ben wear that sign all day on his last day of college!

mkm said...

Bad news...the move is pretty long-term. It's hard to justify all the money for food, rent, utilities, ice cream, etc. when my parents live 6 minutes away. Alas. Hopefully I don't become an old maid and live in my parent's house from now until eternity.

rbsp said...

You guys are so cute! Congratulations!

Dani said...

Just talked to Kristen... we need to do a BBQ. And, I still need to take some photos of baby Clarky