
Ben and I have been really into rhubarb pie since we moved to the Boman's house two years ago.
Now we have one fresh pie, hot out of the oven sitting on our counter and no one to share it with. We've called everyone we know.
Is it that odd to eat rhubarb?
10 comments:
I've never heard of straight-up rhubarb pie. What does it taste like? I'm familiar with strawberry rhubarb pie, but my dad always told me that the rhubarb was just a necessary evil to allow us to enjoy strawberries in pie. In other words, you're blowing my mind.
All I remember about Rhubarb is going out to the fence by the Ferg's and trying not to cry while I sucked on the ends of freshly pulled stalks. And one time we took some to Sis. Svendsen, I don't remember why.
You know, I thought the same thing about rhubarb pie until I tasted Jan's. Now I would really like a piece of that pie...
The Hartwells would have been all over a rhubarb pie. Mmm mmm!
We eat straight rhubarb crisp (since that way you don't have to deal with pie crusts, one step closer to instant gratification!) We actually enjoyed some just last week.
I don't think it's weird at all.
Jan-
The bee pollen is not an antihistamine. I don't know the details...my mom tried to explain it to me. But supposedly, over time, it's just going to completely get rid of your hayfever allergies. I think that's over the course of a couple of years though. Maybe I should have listenend when she was explaining it to me so I could explain it to you! But you can get some at that honey store on the way into Logan. Cox?
I should probably clarify the "everyone we know" part of that post. I mean, "everyone we hang out with from our ward" so if you are in Logan and reading this and getting offended that you didn't get called, don't be. But if you are Emily, Dani, Jasmine, Lisa, Ashley, Heather or any of their spouses, you may have missed the boat on this one.
I was just about to be offended, but then I read that last comment. Do you have any left?
yep. All but two pieces. Come on over.
Oh man, we missed out! We soooo would have been all over that. You are quite the amazing woman to make rhubarb pie! I'm impressed once again.
I want pie.
Post a Comment