Pensive.
Clark's new hat, courtesy of Heather Elison. Now he always looks like he is going on safari. Apparently, hunting duckies, if you go by his blanket.
I just love his little face. I dare you NOT to love it.
Ok, I give in, I love that face.
I'll take that dare....and quickly lose. He is just too cute!!! I do love him, I do! I think someone is looking more and more like mommy!P.S. Nice "man wound" Ben!
He's just soo stinking adorable!!! I just want to look at him all the time.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Ok, I give in, I love that face.
I'll take that dare....and quickly lose. He is just too cute!!! I do love him, I do! I think someone is looking more and more like mommy!
P.S. Nice "man wound" Ben!
He's just soo stinking adorable!!! I just want to look at him all the time.
Post a Comment